this week on instagram
I’ve wanted to do one of these Instagram posts but when it comes round I haven’t actually put anything on Instagram haha! I go through love hate phases with Instagram but I think I’ve finally found a theme I’m happy with and that’s what has been bugging me for so long. I didn’t want the normal and I managed to make my own, which so far I really like!
We have been walking a lot more recently, I’m not ashamed to say I’m trying to lose weight, and so far it’s going well! But I won’t bore you, I’ll save all that for another day.
The first picture was when we went to Roseberry Topping, a mini mountain ?. It had rained for probably two full days before this and it probably wasn’t our greatest idea. It’s fair to say, we were muddy and there was a fair few falls, but I absolutely smashed these steps!
Who knew a bridge in Teesside could be so instagrammable? Along another one of our walks at Portrack Marsh, it becoming a daily hobby to do this every night. And sometimes the seal in the river even pops up!
Daffodils near the river, it’s picture worthy isn’t it? When you see Daffodils you just know it’s spring! I need to get some Daffodils to brighten up my house seeing as the weather is so miserable.
I miss Disneyland & Mickey Mouse. I can’t wait to be back at Disneyland Paris next week. I’m pretty sure we’re vlogging it so fingers crossed some of you will see it haha!
My nail post last week – see it here – they look so pretty, I hardly ever paint my nails so can’t stop staring at my hands, cringe.
Are we friends on Instagram? Follow me here
Seing as I’m stuck in lovely rainy, hailstoney, snowy, can’t make it’s mind up what season it is England; why not have a bit of wanderlust? I am forever looking at where we should travel to next and constantly add places and things to the list. I’m a massive home bird but love to travel so really I’m a massive contradiction. I love the freedom of travel, the fact it changes your perspective on things and lets you meet people from all walks of life. Check out our America Road Trip Vlogs on our Youtube Channel, this was by far my favourite trip and hopefully we will be checking out more places in USA in the future. But for now lets just look at pretty places and wish we were all there!
Moany Monday is a place for me to ramble and rant about things that annoy me or pet peeves. Not too deep & not too serious. Just somewhere for me to get them out there and then get over them. I hope you laugh and don’t take them too seriously, maybe you might just agree!
5 simple ways to spring clean you and your house
1. Sort your cupboards & drawers – This could be the ones in your kitchen or just the ones in your bedroom. The ones with everything but what is supposed to be in there. It seems like a chore but you’ll feel so much better afterwards, promise. And don’t forget the colourful flowers!
2. Makeup Swaps – Berry tones need to go to the back of the drawer although it pains me to say (they may sneak back out). Outcome the peachy blush and more dewy, fresh make up.
3. Your Wardrobe – Remember that top that you’ve been clinging on too? The one you told yourself you’d get rid of but save for emergencies? GET RID! I recently went through my wardrobe and got rid of far too many clothes that I was keeping hold of ‘just incase’ or ‘just because’. My wardrobe is so much more organised now, let alone compact
4. Clothes – Although in the UK at times we do still need our winter coats, ditch the hefty clothes and try and bring in a pop of colour!
5. Skincare – Your skin changes in the winter to spring transition. I’ve opted for just simple coconut oil for everything. I love putting a layer on as a face mask, washing it off after 10 minutes but leaving a tiny bit on as moisturiser.
Have you got any other tips?