1. Whats your favourite holiday movie?
Elf! Or The Santa Clause. But I pretty much love all Christmas films!
2. Whats your favourite Christmas colour?
Silvers/greys but also deep purples and berry tones!
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
When I open my presents first thing on the morning then pj’s. But for the rest of the day I love to get dressed up!
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
Chris, he deserves everything!
5. Do you open your present Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning. Who opens their presents the day before?
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes! And I’ll have a blog post about it too soon!
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Christmas shopping, markets, relaxing nights in.
8. Any Christmas wishes?
9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Christmas Dinner. Mmmmmmm
10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
The whole of Christmas dinner is just beautiful! But it’s got to be brandy snaps or meringues!
11. What’s your favourite holiday drink?
Costa Coffees Black Forest hot chocolate, without a doubt!
12. Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
I haven’t had a gingerbread man for years, so candy canes
13. What’s your favourite holiday/Christmas song?
14. What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
I can’t think of anything in particular, so either I don’t get weird presents or I don’t find weird presents weird.
15. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yeah, but only a little one
16. What is your favorite winter fragrance?
I don’t really have a winter fragrance, but I’ve been wearing Emporio Armani Diamonds alot.
17. What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending time with the people I love!
18. What time of the year do you start your Christmas shopping?
Whenever I feel like it! This year is going to be a last minute one though I think
19. Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
Snowballs, they only tend to come out at Christmas. And Chris mixes the best ones!
20. Do you have a favourite festive coffee?
Not a coffee, but the Costa Coffee Black forest hot chocolate
21. What’s your Christmas wrapping strategy? Do you have a strategy?
Start when you feel Christmassy and then you just have to carry on!
22. What’s your dream gift this year?
I don’t really need anything, but a dream gift… A house would be nice?
23. Describe your Christmas tree. How tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated?
You can see here. It’s quite Disney themed!
24.Do you have any Christmas traditions?
None that I can think of
25. What happens for you on Boxing Day?
This is usually when I see family I couldn’t on Christmas day, other than that a very relaxed day!